Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Berong Berong


Berong Berong
What I felt when playing the game
It felt very exhausting whether you are a catcher or a runner. If you are a runner, you have to run away from an ever growing line of catchers. If you are a catcher, you have to coordinate with fellow catchers to catch the runners. Both tasks are very tiring.
What I observed in my classmates when playing the game
My classmates invented new tactics like joining of the heads and disconnecting the line to catch some of the runners. Another tactic is for the runners to slide unsuspectedly to a hole in the line of catchers.
What variations would I give
A possible variation is for two or more line of catchers to compete in getting the most runners. The longest line of catchers wins.
Varsity player of the game
 There are no standouts in the game.
Award
Most Exhausting Game

No comments:

Post a Comment