Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dodgeball


Dodgeball
What I felt when playing the game
It felt exhausting when you are the one being thrown balls of socks at. However, it felt satisfying when I am the one throwing the balls. Most of the time, however, the opposing team just catches the ball that I throw at them which leaves me frustrated and embarrassed to my team.
What I observed in my classmates when playing the game
Most of my classmates seemed to enjoy being thrown at a lot more than throwing since their faces are surprisingly usually happier than those who are throwing the balls.
What variations would I give
A good variation will be forming a circle instead of two lines. Another variation will be letting the ones who are getting hit to catch a ball and become a thrower, while the one who threw the ball that was caught will join the ones who are getting hit.
Varsity player of the game
 There are no standouts in the game.
Award
Most Reactions to a Game

No comments:

Post a Comment