Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sting


Sting
What I felt when playing the game
I felt nostalgic when playing this game since I always play this game with my friends back when I was a kid. I get frustrated when my finger is about to reach my opponent’s body part (legs, elbows, head, etc.) when he or she suddenly just moves the said part away from me.
What I observed in my classmates when playing the game
My classmates most likely felt the same way as I did. Most of them are competitive in getting their finger to touch the opponent’s body.
What variations would I give
A possible variation will be getting your finger to touch your opponent’s head to win the game. Another variation is to get your opponent’s finger to touch you.
Varsity player of the game
 There are no standouts in the game.
Award
Most Nostalgic Game

No comments:

Post a Comment