Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Karera ng Itlog


Karera ng Itlog
What I felt when playing the game
I felt mostly relaxed when carrying the egg and only become nervous when there are signs that the egg may fall. I also felt that I walk slower than my classmates. I laughed at the state of the eggs and the gym after playing the game.
What I observed in my classmates when playing the game
Most of my classmates lacked the relaxed attitude that I have but are faster than me. All of my classmates probably laughed at the same things that I laughed at and they also laughed when an egg accidentally falls down.
What variations would I give
Making an obstacle course or a relay race or a combination of both are good ideas for variations of this game.
Varsity player of the game
 There are no standouts in the game.
Award
Most Messy Game

No comments:

Post a Comment